- Prevention: Preventing pest infestations is among an exterminator’s key roles. They can identify your risk, point out pest entry points such as cracks and holes in walls, and recommend steps you can take to avoid attracting pests.
- Intervention: If you have an active pest infestation, only an exterminator can put a stop to your problem. Exterminators can kill or remove pests safely without any harm to you or your family.
- Inspection: Pests such as roaches and ants are skilled at hiding their activity. They may be living inside your walls, under your sinks, in crawlspaces, and in other hidden areas. Hire an exterminator regularly to seek out concealed pest nests and remove any intruders.
- Beyond Bugs: The term “pest” is broad and refers to just about any animal you didn’t specifically invite into your home. Exterminators can remove all kinds of pests, including insects, arachnids, rodents, snakes, birds, and more.
- Emergency Services: Do you have rats in the house? You may not get any sleep waiting for a pest removal appointment. An exterminator can provide emergency services for problems that just can’t wait.
So, who should you call if you need a professional exterminator? American Pest Management is your best resource to treat pest problems and keep them from coming back. We have more than 30 years of experience assisting people like you in Anchorage, AK, and are a fully licensed and insured company ready to help with any of your pest concerns. We’re also the #1 bedbug exterminator in the area. Bedbugs require special practices for extermination, and this happens to be one of our specialties. Call us today to find out why we have a 100% guarantee on all our extermination services.